Sunday, January 30, 2011

Believing Isn't Always Seeing

My Reflection In The Mirror



Everyone has seen their reflection in the mirror (well, maybe not the blind), but when I think of my reflection in the mirror I think of multiple mirrors like the three that i have in my bathroom.  When I face a certain direction I can see an infinite number of reflections of whatever is in the path of the mirrors.  Though science says that each of these reflections are just what I see, I still like to think that there are different dimensions in the mirror.  Each of the replications of myself or in their own world and once I leave they leave to do something different that what I am physically doing.  Maybe their apartments look different and lead completely different lives than mine.  It's kind of like the video for A-ha's "Take On Me".

No comments:

Post a Comment