Monday, January 24, 2011

This is your brain on drugs...any questions?

I was given an egg close to two weeks ago to do whatever I pleased with.  I took this egg home, drew a face on it (cause I don't like things to be all white) and put it in the fridge until I could think of what I wanted to do with it.  To be honest, I kept forgetting to think about what to do with the egg until I opened the fridge and then I would forget again less than one minute later.  The egg had been sitting in that cold box for about 12-13 days by now and I decided I had to do something with it.



I decided to put a name with the face of the egg, so I thought I'd call it Meggatots.  Don't look too far into the name, it means nothing really it just has the word Egg in its name.



I then did what any normal person would do with an egg, so I decided to cook it.  I waited for the pan to get warm and then placed Meggatots in the pan.  He/she laid there looking back and me with those big puppy dog eyes and at that moment I knew I couldn't cook Meggatots.



I then took Meggatots to the bathroom where I though he/she might enjoy a nice hot tub party.  However, I forgot that eggs do not float.  They just sink straight to the bottom.



As I got Meggatots out of the makeshift hot tub, I notice he/she was deteriorating.  Its back was starting to crack, I was obviously not take good care of my new friend.  So I knew there was only one thing I could do...set him up outside for someone or something else to take Meggatots and do something with him/her.



I typed up a quick note about Meggatots and fashioned an egg holding device out of a toilet paper roll, set him up in the public place for all to bask in his glory and hope that someone or something would take him.



I don't know what happened to that egg, I went back the next day to see if it was still there, but it wasn't.  I check the ground next to where I sat it to see if it had fallen over, but there was nothing.  Wherever it is, I hope it's having a kick ass time.

No comments:

Post a Comment