Monday, January 10, 2011

First Day of Class Overview

Today was the first day of class and I had no idea what to expect or what the class was even about.  I was happy to see that the class was NOT made up of 95% dudes.  It seems like every class I have had for the past 2 years was all guys, so that was a nice change.  The class was interesting for the most part, the whole class pretty much just talked the entire time, but it was interesting conversation that covered many topics.  I do however hope that all of the classes are not all discussion, I would like to work or projects or whatever we do in the class.  The room we are in was kind of chilly, which was weird because the class I had right before it was steaming hot, actually the whole building was really warm.  I guess they turned off the heat.  I'm not too sure about the chairs we had in the room either, they look cool and have wheels, but are a little uncomfortable to be sitting in for 3 hours.  Back to class, uh...we watched a couple of shorts videos, one of which I had already seen and the other something called 4:33.  I didn't really contribute towards the discussions in the class, however I think I will eventually warm up and throw my 2 cents into the mix as the classes move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment