Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Story So Far

At the start of the semester, I was very interested to see what Seeing Sideways was all about.  Through the semester so far, I have discovered that the class isn't quite what I expected.  In class we mostly have discussions and talk about projects that we have done for assignments.  This is all fine and dandy, but I was wanting more out of the class than just discussions.  Don't get me wrong, the discussions are great; they are very interesting, comical, thought provoking, and educational.  I feel if the class was broken down into two parts for each class time, that might be more up my alley.  I would like to see the first hour and a half be discussion and the second hour and a half be something different (I don't know what I'm really looking for for this half of the class time, but I know I don't like to sit still for a whole class period).  Overall, I am really enjoying the class and the assignments we have, I know I've never had a class like this before or will ever have again.

No comments:

Post a Comment