Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Reaction to Fear Part II

I was unable to make it to class for part one of our fear projects, so I wasn't sure what to expect when I came into class for part two of the projects.  Of course this meant I had to present on this day, which i felt I could have done a much better job on coming up with an experiment and project all together.  I found that the projects brought out a lot of emotions with the presenters as well as for the rest of the class.  There were two projects that stood out to me because they were so personal to the presenter and it took a lot of courgae for them to tell the class what theie fears were.  I also enjoyed the balloon popping project becuase it was a got icebreaker to get out of the emotional state the class had gotten into and it made the transition into my project easier.  From what I've heard, I missed some really great projects from part one, but I think part two had some really great work as well and was kind of like a bonding experience for those that where there.

No comments:

Post a Comment