Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tripping in Fields

Last Monday our class took a "field trip" to the.....I'm not really sure what they call it.  I think it might be the UITS or UTIS part of the Informatics building and got a tour and demos of the VR room and room with a big ass TV.  I had last been on this tour about 2 years ago with another class, so it wasn't anything new to me.  However, during this tour I was given more detailed information about each of the rooms, the equipment and the technical aspects the how and what the stuff did which I found interesting.  I felt the field trip was good for the class because some of them may have never seen that side of the building or what was over there.  It also allowed the class to think about other technology and media available that what most of us have been taught or thought about doing for projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment