Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Bliss

For my 3 hours of "Me Time" I wanted to go to IMS and watch the Indycars and just be at the track because that is my favorite thing to do.  However, since it's only March, I had to settle for lounging on the couch and watching the 1992 Indy 500, which was still very relaxing and enjoyable.

I was not in class for the day the stuffed animals were handed out.  After reading the assignment details I realized that I did have one "stuffed animal" at one.  I searched through boxes I had in a closet and pulled out a Homer Simpson stuffed doll, I guess you could call it that.  Homer is about 16 inches tall, so I decided I would buckle him in to the passengers seat of my car and drive him around with me for a week so that he could get out of the cramped box he was in and experience the world through the passengers seat in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment